Dear Readers

Thank you to those who take time to comment, we love reading and replying!
♥M & A



Pages

Tuesday 6 April 2010

Night Cream


I once read that it’s a good idea to spend a little more on night cream than on day cream, at the moment I am following this advice (though still on a budget) and a few months ago I bought a night cream from Boots. It’s Boot’s own brand from their Time Delay collection, it states on the front that it’s wrinkle reduction. I’ve not reached that wrinkle stage in my life yet (I’m under 30) so you may wonder why I’m using this cream! Well as the saying goes, “prevention is better than cure”!
I am rubbish at noticing any visible difference when using beauty products but I am good at knowing whether I like it or not! I can say I do like this product, it’s light on the skin and blends well. It almost feels like a gel hence the lightness of it. Once it’s on the skin it feels lightly moisturised and barely feels like you’ve put anything on your face, this is a good thing because who want’s oily stained pillows?
I can’t remember how much it cost so I looked on the boots website, I can’t seem to find it but there were similar products in that range for around £11. M x

No comments:

Post a Comment