Dear Readers

Thank you to those who take time to comment, we love reading and replying!
♥M & A



Pages

Thursday 8 April 2010

High Street Vs High End (2)

After Lazy M did her comparison I thought I'd do one as well. I've used Maybelline Great Lash Blackest Black Mascara and Exceptionnel De Chanel Intense Volume and Curl Mascara in Smoky Noir, can you tell the difference?


The Maybelline one is quite wet and coats the lashes quite smoothly put prone to sticking together . I found this mascara weighed my lashes down as well as made them look a bit spidery.

Chanel's mascara is slighter drier and the wand has a combination of long combed edge and short bristles. This ensured my lashes were well coated yet neatly separated. My lashes looked more voluminous without being weighed down. It also looked more natural than the Maybelline one but that may be down to the shade.
Overall if your budget is tight then the Maybelline is worth purchasing at £4.99 as the Chanel Mascara will set you back £20.95

No comments:

Post a Comment