Dear Readers

Thank you to those who take time to comment, we love reading and replying!
♥M & A



Pages

Friday 16 April 2010

For Sale: MAC Mineralize Satin Finish Foundation in NC30

Mineralize Satin Finish Foundation inNC30??? I need MAC Studio Fix in NC25 (I think)... basically it need to match up to with MAC Face and Body Foundation in C3. The MAC Mineralize Satin Finish Foundation in NC30 is a little dark for me, so it makes me a little too yellow. 

The story behind this brand new bottle of foundation is this: I bought it in Brighton which is roughly an hours journey away on the train. I was with my BF and so I couldn't spend a lot of time umming and arrhing about it! I got home and got out the last dregs of my old MAC Mineralize Satin Finish Foundation in NC30 and decided I really need Studio Fix as I can see the horrid blemishes on my cheeks. These blemishes aren't from spots, they are just broken capillaries which seem to have increased! Anyway I can't afford (time and money) to go to Brighton to exchange it. :(


Suggestions are also considered! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment