Dear Readers

Thank you to those who take time to comment, we love reading and replying!
♥M & A



Pages

Wednesday 29 September 2010

Bare Mineral Prime Time Primer

I treated myself to this bare mineral prime time primer in the summer as my friend tried it out in Brighton when looking for wedding make-up. She said it was great and would keep the grease at bay. To be honest I don't really get that oily so I've not really noticed it on me. I bought it to complement my mineral foundation, so it goes on smoother and doesn't cake up. I really like the feel of the primer, you only need a tiny bit as it goes a long way. Overall it does help in providing a smooth base for mineral foundation, I haven't tried it with liquid foundation though.

If you're interested in food blogs you may want to follow me on Twitter (minnybrioche)! xxx

Ps, can't seem to post photos on iPad!

No comments:

Post a Comment