Dear Readers

Thank you to those who take time to comment, we love reading and replying!
♥M & A



Pages

Wednesday 19 May 2010

Revlon Benefit equivalents

Some of you may know Benefit has discontinued 'her glossiness' and like me sad to see them go. Anyway I have found suitable replacements. After my bf purchased the Revlon Super Lustrous in Coral Reef and liking it, I went to check out their other colours and found Pink Pop was a perfect match to 'who are you wearing?' and peach petal a perfect match to 'didn't hear it from me'. The only real difference is pigmentation - Revlon is slightly more pigmented and thicker in consistency. However the big bummer is these colours are limited edition and will be gone from the shelves in the coming months. Time to stock up?

Anyway I'm definitely loving these Revlon glosses!

No comments:

Post a Comment