Dear Readers

Thank you to those who take time to comment, we love reading and replying!
♥M & A



Pages

Saturday 31 July 2010

Canmake haul

A few months ago I challenged a male friend who teaches in Japan to pick up a few make-up items for me and bring them over on his next visit home. I say challenged because at the time he didn't have the foggiest about make-up or where to get it and being a Westerner in a foreign land he had slight apprehensions as to his success. Anyway I saw him yesterday and this is what he got me...

Lots of Canmake goodies! I had specifically said drugstore only products to avoid him going crazy and getting high-end stuff I could not afford! The total amount came to about £46 or 6121 yen for the 12 items! Apparently they had a 20% off sale in one store where he got few of the items from... not bad considering I was prepared to pay a bit more. I joked that he obviously found my challenge too easy and that next time I would make it 10 times harder by picking really obscure things.

I've never tried Canmake products before so I'm wondering whether anyone would be interested in my opinions when I try them despite already being blogged about loads by others?!

What I got:

Cream cheek
01 Peach Dream
03 milky Pink

Loose Cheek
06 Mauve pink

Cheek gradation
01 pink stripe

Color wishes
05 Peridot green
02 Ruby pink
06 topaz brown

Four shiny eyes
01 strawberry chocolate
05 Bitter coffee

x2 Lash care essence

Lip concealer
02 lip concealer

1 comment:

  1. The Lash Care Essence is fabulous! I really love it, and hamstered some several before I went home from Japan in spring. Canmake stuff is so cute and nice, and actually good quality I'm thinking.

    ReplyDelete