Dear Readers

Thank you to those who take time to comment, we love reading and replying!
♥M & A



Pages

Friday 1 April 2011

Tea, cake and croquet

Providing the weather holds tomorrow I'll be attending an Alice in Wonderland style tea party/picnic dressed as a flamingo. To match my bright pink outfit I have painted my nails using Rimmel's I love fruities Lasting Finish in Cranberry Zest 066. Application was quick with the wide brush and only two coats were required for an opaque finish. As the name suggests there is a fruity smells once the polish dries, a bit gimmicky but whatever the colour is nice.

For base I used Collection 2000 Nail Care 2 in 1 Base Coat and Ridge filler with Keratin. No top coat was used as I'm not planning to keep this mani on for more than 2 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment