Dear Readers

Thank you to those who take time to comment, we love reading and replying!
♥M & A



Pages

Wednesday 7 April 2010

High Street Vs High End

Can you tell which eye has the Maybelline and Estee Lauder mascara?

If you're not oriental/asian you may be thinking "has she got any mascara on?!",  yes I have very short eyelashes! I am a common short lashed Chinese and need my mascara to lengthen and volumise my lashes. I have used quite a few different brands of mascara in my time but have found Maybelline and Estee Lauder to work for me so far.

The Maybelline one has a plastic brush/comb end and I think this really helps to coat each of my sparce lashes evenly. It is quite wet and so sometimes if I'm not careful my lashes can stick together but overall I like the added length. It's also waterproof which I need because non waterproof mascara tend to give me panda eyes towards the end of the day.

The Estee Lauder mascara was given to me by a friend's Mother. I liked it because it didn't smudge into panda eyes and it wasn't even waterproof! It did add length but it didn't coat my lashes evenly, so there wasn't enough volume that I would have liked. This one is good to wear as an everyday mascara as it feels and looks natural

No comments:

Post a Comment